Collection of information
Poddar Foods only gathers personal information from you when you signup and(1) register on the website; (2) contact us; and (3) order products and services. We may collect this information from you at the time of online or off-line transactions or when you contact us.
We do not have any access to your credit/debit card details. All credit and debit card payments (between buyers and Poddar Foods) are processed externally with the help of a highly secure payment gateway. We in no way store any of your confidential financial information.
Information given by you
Personal information refers to the information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you. This information collected by us may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers and credit and debit card information. When you ask us to ship an order, we may collect information you provide us such as name, address and phone number of the recipient(s). For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements.
Automated collection of information
We receive and store some kinds of information when you interact with our website, emails and online advertising. Our aim is to allow the website to work correctly, to evaluate its use and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may gather technical information like your internet protocol address, device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any and the path you take through our website.
- We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to our website. This enables us to offer you a constant and more personalized shopping experience.
Use of information
We may use the information collected from you for any of the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the website;
- To contact you with informational and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
- To review website usage and operations;
- To address problems with our website, business or products and
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and business.
Changing your personal information
You may access any personal information being provided. You can even correct or modify any such information or direct us to make no further use of your personal information. If you wish to do so, please send an email request to email@example.com . Access to Poddar Foods services to effect such change to your personal information may require you to undertake security steps to identify yourself to Poddar Foods services before such changes can be effected.
Disclosure of Information
You can rely on us for the personal information you provide to us. It is only accessible by our authorized personnel. We will take steps necessary to assure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date and free from risks like unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Poddar Foods makes use of up-to-date digital tools like data encryption, passwords and log-ins to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and/or disclosure. We do not guarantee or promise that such digital tools will always be effective against unauthorized access and/or disclosure of your personal information.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit/debit card information or any other type of personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be held responsible or liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to www.poddarfoods.com